Welcome To Johnston Public Library
What Can We Help You Find?
Come in today and join our Fall Reading Challenge! Read 8 books on our genre list and receive a free gift! This 18 & up program will run through November 30th.
Join us for Paws & Pages every 4th Monday of the month! Early readers up to age 12 are welcome to come practice their reading skills with certified therapy dogs. Next session: October 24th, 3:30-4:30.
Join us every Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. for Pre-K Storytime! Stories, games, and more!
Please review the following before applying for a library card:
- Library cards are issued one per household.
- A parent or guardian must fill out an application, provide one reference, and two forms of ID; 1 picture ID and 1 current proof of address.
- Cards for out-of-state residents are $25 per year.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing. Materials may be checked out afterward.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost or damaged cards.