Welcome To Johnston Public Library
What Can We Help You Find?
Children's picture books and nonfiction will be limited next week while an interior brick wall is repaired. Thanks for your patience!
Have your turned in your summer reading card yet? Don't miss your chance to earn a free book-program ends tomorrow, August 31st!
Join us for our next session of Paws & Pages on Wednesday, September 27th, at 4:00 p.m.! For early readers through 6th grade.
Please review the following before applying for a library card:
- Library cards are issued one per household.
- A parent or guardian must fill out an application, provide one reference, and two forms of ID; 1 picture ID and 1 current proof of address.
- Cards for out-of-state residents are $25 per year.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing. Materials may be checked out afterward.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost or damaged cards.