Welcome To Johnston Public Library
What Can We Help You Find?
Please review the following before applying for a library card:
- Library cards are issued one per household.
- A parent or guardian must fill out an application, provide one reference, and two forms of ID; 1 picture ID and 1 current proof of address.
- Cards for out-of-state residents are $25 per year.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing. Materials may be checked out afterward.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost or damaged cards.