Welcome To Johnston Public Library
What Can We Help You Find?
Come in today and join our Spring Reading Challenge! We have a card waiting for you!
Join us for Story Time every Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. Ages 3 & up.
This new website was made possible through a 2021 American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Public Library Grant.
Please review the following before applying for a library card:
- Library cards are issued one per household.
- A parent or guardian must fill out an application, provide one reference, and two forms of ID; 1 picture ID and 1 current proof of address.
- Cards for out-of-state residents are $25 per year.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing. Materials may be checked out afterward.
- There is a $2 replacement fee for lost or damaged cards.